Building the future of tooling, begins with building a great team!
Commercial Tool & Die CTD and CG Automation CGA, located in Comstock Park, MI are looking for experienced CNC Machinists! The ideal candidates must have experience 3-5+ years specifically with 3/5 axis machining. We offer shift premiums: 10% for Night Shift and 20% for Weekends!
At CTD and CGA, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits and a climate-controlled facility. Our state of the art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can build the impossible.
- Operate the CNC machine to perform cutting
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and calipers
- Perform repairs where needed
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient computer skills including the use of MS office
- Experience with WorkNC or PowerMill is preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with various departments in the organization
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Must possess strong work values; Dependability, honesty, self-confidence and a positive attitude
- A minimum of 3-5 years of 3/5-axis experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
For more information, visit our website: www.commercialtoolgroup.com
Commercial Tool Group Commercial Tool & Die; CG Automation & Fixture; and CG Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer