Building the future of tooling, begins with building a great team!
CG Automation & Fixture CGAF, located in Comstock Park, MI, is a leading Automation & Tooling supplier. We are looking to add CNC Setup Machinists to our day and night shifts to manufacture parts per specifications in an accurate and timely manner utilizing CNC Machining while recognizing safety and efficiency.
At CGAF, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits, and a climate-controlled facility. Our state-of-the-art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can build the impossible. This position is ideal for a highly motivated team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Follow work orders, blueprints, process sheets, drill charts, job specifications and other instructions to ensure that parts are produced to engineering specifications.
- Follow oral and written instructions in manufacturing metal parts, fixtures, tooling, and repairing parts as specified
- Accurately record information such as cycle time, parts count, scrap, etc. according to company procedures
- Maintain continuity among shifts by communicating and documenting actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Adhere to quality assurance and safety procedures and processes
- Taking measurements to part specifications
- Update manufacturing documentation as needed
- First piece inspection and assurance of product quality
- Adjust, sharpen, replace worn tools
- Follow procedures written in Quality Systems Manual.
Required Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years work experience preferred
- Ability to work independently, good attendance, and maintain a clean work area
- Milling machine and drill press experience a plus
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring tools including but not limited to: micrometers ID, OD, and depth, and calipers
- Good communication skills
For more information, visit our website: www.commercialtoolgroup.com
Commercial Tool Group Commercial Tool & Die; CG Automation & Fixture; and CG Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer