Our team members are our greatest assets!
Commercial Tool & Die CTD, located in Comstock Park, MI is looking for a couple dedicated, hard-working, experienced Upgrader Mold Makers. This position will assist journeyman mold makers by performing all tasks associated with mold build, engineering changes, and repair of molds and tooling.
At CTD, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits and a climate-controlled facility. Our state of the art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can build the impossible.
- Use Epicor ERP System to track time for job operations, complete checklists, and track operation completion.
- Listen and follow directions to perform mold build tasks.
- Review mold designs using NX Viewer Unigraphics software.
- Safely operate overhead cranes to include rigging, transporting, and manipulating molds.
- Follow established processes where applicable.
- Use machines, various equipment, and hand tools to complete assigned tasks.
- Fit and spot components to no flash condition.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Some mold maintenance or build experience is required, 3-5+ years is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude is required.
- Basic knowledge of all aspects of mold design, build, repair, and function.
- Ability to learn and develop in established systems and processes.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
For more information, visit our website: www.commercialtoolgroup.com
Commercial Tool Group Commercial Tool & Die; CG Automation & Fixture; and CG Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer