Building the future of tooling, begins with building a great team!
Commercial Tool & Die CTD, located in Comstock Park, MI is looking for a Spotter to fill needs we have on our shop floor. Are you mechanically-inclined and good with your hands? Perhaps you like working on automobiles, construction, or other similar trades and are searching for a new opportunity? Knowledge or experience in the moldmaking industry is a plus but not required. If you are motivated, hard-working, dependable, and mechanically-inclined, you are strongly encouraged to apply! We have an amazing team of moldmakers and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in building a career in manufacturing. If you have the willingness to learn, we can teach you!
At CTD, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits for full-time employees paid time off, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k and a climate-controlled environment. Our state of the art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can build the impossible.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support and assist the moldmakers
- Stand for extended periods of time to spot where needed
- Assist other areas of the organization whenever needed
- Operate hand tools, power tools, and equipment relevant to selected trades
- Perform manual labor associated with the trade
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be willing and able to become forklift and overhead crane certified.