Building the future of tooling, begins with building a great team!
Commercial Tool & Die CTD, is a family-owned and operated company, an innovative manufacturer of plastic injection and compression molds, located in Comstock Park, MI. We are looking for an area Sales Executive, to cover the Detroit Metro territory, to join our team!! Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to foster relationships with customers? Do you have industry experience and a proven track record for sales and customer service? If so, check us out!
At CTD, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits, and a climate-controlled environment. Our state-of-the-art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can design and build the impossible. We are globally competitive and our reputation for quality sets us apart from others. CTD also takes pride in continually reinvesting into the company and offering on-going professional development for our employees.
This position is ideal for a highly motivated sales engineer who thrives with autonomy and has the self-discipline to meet or exceed goals in an outside capacity. We are looking for a candidate capable of collaborating with our team and with the knowledge and experience to promote and sell various CTD products and services through professional sales techniques, product service, and long-term customer relationships.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Increase market share by calling on targeted prospects to promote and sell CTD products/services and present marketing/advertising programs.
- Contact regular and prospective customer to solicit orders.
- Advise management on market conditions and account relations.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Sell at price within the designated price window for a given product.
- Oversee, review, and follow up on quotes.
- Acquire new customer relationships by introducing CTD product and building relationships.
- Cultivate customer relationships with existing customers to build loyalty and business.
- Assure customer standards are met and adhered to and the customer receives the product on time and built to specifications.
- Knowledge of tool and die industry and associated engineering processes.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Experience in manufacturing and plastic injection molds.
- Able to achieve results through communication and relationship building.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and all levels within the organization.
- Self-starter that initiates interactions with customers.
- Personal computer skills including the use of MS Office and ERP software.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- College education preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Tool Group Commercial Tool & Die; CG Automation & Fixture; and CG Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer