Commercial Tool Group Careers
For candidates eager to work with a company that cares about its team members, innovation, and building the future of tooling, Commercial Tool Group (CTG) has a number of outstanding career opportunities.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has released information on the outlook of job growth for the Tool and Die industry. Machinist and Tool & Die Maker positions are expected to grow by 6% between 2014 and 2024. To fill this demand, it is imperative that employees harness and develop their skills in this industry. Our apprenticeship program, on-the-job training, advanced machinery, commitment to our employees, and full gamut of services offered puts us in a unique position to develop the very best employees possible.
The CTG Apprenticeship Program is approved and registered with the United States Department of Labor. We provide continuous learning through coursework and hands-on shop floor experience to learn the skilled trade of CNC Machining or Mold Making. Upon completion of the 4-year program, the Department of Labor issues the highly respected and coveted Journeyman’s Certification. Once you receive a Journeyman’s Certificate CTG offers excellent career growth opportunities.
CTG offers a competitive benefits package for eligible employees which exceed the industry average. These options include medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401k, life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability, voluntary accident and hospital indemnity policies, and more.
CTG offers a great working environment with a climate controlled facility, on the job training, and cutting edge equipment to learn and develop the skills necessary to succeed in today’s world.
CTG offers the full spectrum of services to our customers. This diversity of services allow us to be a leader in our industry as well as providing our employees opportunities for growth and the ability to excel in more than one branch of the company. Employees that master the technical skills in our core business can transfer their skills to other departments based upon their aptitude and interests. This latitude allows for a more well-rounded skill set for the employee.
Building the future of tooling, begins with building a great team!
Commercial Tool & Die CTD, located in Comstock Park, MI is looking for Global Tooling Manager to join our team!!
CTD, along with its sister companies, CG Plastics and CG Automation & Fixture, make up Commercial Tool Group CTG. CTG is a third-generation, family owned and operated organization, with CTD's inception in 1953. At CTD, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits and a climate-controlled facility. Our state of the art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can design and build the impossible. CTD is a company that believes in continuous investment not only in our employees, but also in the latest CNC and Design Technologies.
This position is ideal for a highly motivated team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment to involve all sales and company representation activities on a direct basis to end user accounts, distributor accounts, and target markets.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop Account Managers in all locations
- Partner with the General Manager to create CTG's growth strategy.
- Develop and implement approved short-range and long-range growth strategies that result in increased sales, market share, and brand positioning.
- Coordinated Business Plan development and implementation for all business segments with General Manager.
- Establish sales objectives by developing annual sales quotas for regions and strategic accounts; projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Manage accurate forecast of revenue in line with business expectations.
- Work with product management to set pricing and drive price increases to adequately reflect the CTG competitive advantage and ensure the business achieves its profitability targets.
- Identify target accounts; develop and execute strategies to achieve sales growth specifically for Europe Mexico, and Canada.
- Utilize SalesForece.com to effectively collect and analyze key sales information and to manage robust sales processes such as pricing, funnel, account management as well as to grow, manage and validate sales funnel.
- Manage all sales activities and assist the sales team in managing their accounts and regions through effective sales management with one on one meetings, reviewing, prospecting, funnel management and call planning, ensuring adequate prioritization of efforts to maximize profitable growth.
- Good knowledge of sales reporting, accounting and finance with the ability to analyze and respond accordingly and drive sales execution
- Global experience preferred
- Proven track record of achieving organic growth targets and experience in developing and implementing robust strategic sales plans through strategic account management.
- Proven track record of effectively leading change and improving sales force effectiveness within a diverse commercial team.
- Experience with developing and changing sales compensation plans is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Technical background and MBA, a plus
- 8-10 years experience in a manufacturing sales function.
- Experienced in selling to a distributor and end user customer base.
Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Tool Group Commercial Tool & Die; CG Automation & Fixture; and CG Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer