Our team members are our greatest assets!
Commercial Tool & Die CTD, located in Comstock Park, MI is looking for dedicated, hard-working maintenance technicians to join our Maintenance Department. We are eager to find an individual with at least 5 years experience as a machine repairman with solid work history.
At CTD, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits and a climate-controlled facility. Our state of the art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can build the impossible.
- Oversee and/or perform maintenance functions for CTG.
- Confer with personnel, such as management, engineering, quality control, customers, and workers to coordinate work activities and resolve problems or perform preventative maintenance.
- Ensure all PM's are completed in accordance to procedures and schedule.
- Coordinate and perform necessary repairs to the facility as needed.
- Maintain all records pertaining to facility maintenance, equipment, and tools.
- Ensure all MIOSHA requirements are met during any maintenance activity.
- Use hand tools and power tools to repair and replace defective and reassemble equipment/machines.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other machinery.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with various departments in the organization
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills required
- Must possess strong work values; Dependability, honesty, self-confidence, positive attitude, and good attendance
- Strong aptitude for maintenance and mechanical operations
- Experience in electrical, hydraulic, machining, and plumbing preferred.
- A minimum of five 5 years of machine repair experience for advanced position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
For more information, visit our website: www.commercialtoolgroup.com
Commercial Tool Group Commercial Tool & Die; CG Automation & Fixture; and CG Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer