Commercial Tool Group Careers
For candidates eager to work with a company that cares about its team members, innovation, and building the future of tooling, Commercial Tool Group (CTG) has a number of outstanding career opportunities.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has released information on the outlook of job growth for the Tool and Die industry. Machinist and Tool & Die Maker positions are expected to grow by 6% between 2014 and 2024. To fill this demand, it is imperative that employees harness and develop their skills in this industry. Our apprenticeship program, on-the-job training, advanced machinery, commitment to our employees, and full gamut of services offered puts us in a unique position to develop the very best employees possible.
The CTG Apprenticeship Program is approved and registered with the United States Department of Labor. We provide continuous learning through coursework and hands-on shop floor experience to learn the skilled trade of CNC Machining or Mold Making. Upon completion of the 4-year program, the Department of Labor issues the highly respected and coveted Journeyman’s Certification. Once you receive a Journeyman’s Certificate CTG offers excellent career growth opportunities.
CTG offers a competitive benefits package for eligible employees which exceed the industry average. These options include medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401k, life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability, voluntary accident and hospital indemnity policies, and more.
CTG offers a great working environment with a climate controlled facility, on the job training, and cutting edge equipment to learn and develop the skills necessary to succeed in today’s world.
CTG offers the full spectrum of services to our customers. This diversity of services allow us to be a leader in our industry as well as providing our employees opportunities for growth and the ability to excel in more than one branch of the company. Employees that master the technical skills in our core business can transfer their skills to other departments based upon their aptitude and interests. This latitude allows for a more well-rounded skill set for the employee.
Commercial Tool & Die CTD is currently seeking an ERP Administrator. CTD is a family-owned and operated company specializing as a leading manufacturer of plastic injection and die cast molds and through our sister companies, fixtures, special machinery and custom molding, we provide quality service to the automotive, appliance, hardware and toy producing industries. CTD is one of three operational entities under the Commercial Tool Group CTG umbrella. The company is strongly committed to investing in our employees, equipment, and processes to help promote continuous improvement, innovation, and opportunities in a technology-driven environment.
The ERP Administrator will join a team to work in collaboration and is responsible for ensuring reliable performance of the ERP system. This role involves troubleshooting and resolving any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other problems within the system as they arise.
- Create and Maintain ERP System accounts and permissions.
- Educate users on system functionality and promote a better understanding of the application suite.
- Develop solutions for business problems within the financial and manufacturing applications
- Create and maintain SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS reports.
- Serve as liaison between business partners and IT to develop and gather business requirements
- Maintain close relationships with department leaders to ensure best practices for systemic improvements
- Provide raw data to various areas for analytics
- Ad Hoc project Management
- Manage and execute continuous improvement projects
- Maintain data integrity and cleanliness of all databases
- Well organized, detail and process oriented
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to coordinate workload independently to complete tasks
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations with limited standardization
- Ability to lead Change Management projects and initiatives
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-4 years experience in an ERP role or Business Analyst role
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of SAP Crystal Reports is preferred, but not required.
CTD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic